Who We Are
We are A&S Home Design. We are a family-run business and with over 30 years of experience. We create stunning and efficient kitchens that add value to your home. Our Company Registration No. is SC502993.
Post: A&S Home Design, 21 Donaldson Crescent, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66 1XF
Phone: 0141 230 4318
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information from you only when required. In most cases, this is to allow us to follow up on enquiries, quotes and to contact you during the process of designing and installing your kitchen. We do at times also collect information for purpose of marketing.
The information we collect, and how we collect it, includes:
- Via our Website Contact Form: Name, Email, and further details provided by you.
- Via Telephone or Email: Name, email, phone and relevant details to allow us to follow up on your enquiry.
- Via Google Analytics tracking: Including pages viewed, device types used, locations, traffic sources and more.
We do not collect any information unnessecarily. We do not share your information with any 3rd party organisations or companies for marketing reasons. We do however use external tools for the purpose of managing our relationship with you, including invoicing & project management, where some of your collected information will be used for our own specific purposes.
How do we use information collected?
Information we collect may be used in various ways within our own systems and processes. Exactly how your data will be used will depend on why it was collected, but current uses include:
- To allow us to follow up on communications with you, whether it be to discuss quotes, follow up on enquiries, arrange visits etc.
- To allow us to populate our project systems, allowing efficient delivery of your order.
- To allow us to place you within our billing cycles and send out invoices to the correct people, at the correct addresses.
- To understand how our website is used, allowing us to ensure a better experience for all.
- To distribute marketing materials, where consent has been given, promoting training, webinars, offers, advice and more.
Marketing and Digital Communication
As part of our service we’d like to contact you from time to time to keep you informed about topics you may be interested in. This may include:
- Updates on existing and / or new products and services offered by us.
- Updates on designs, materials and general kitchen related content which we feel you may be interested in.
- Information on offers, sales and promotions we may run at any given time.
In such cases, information will be delivered by digital means, in particular over email, only where consent has been given by you.
We will ask for your consent at time of data collection, and will provide Unsubscribe options on all marketing / digital communication type emails we send to you.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us by any of the means provided at the top of this privacy statement.
Please note, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are permitted to charge a small fee of £10 to cover our own costs of responding to such a request. We will also require proof of identity.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. You can control cookies via your browser, allowing you to delete, block, clear and more. However, some functions of our website may not work correctly if you choose to block or remove.
For further information, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Links to other Websites
Our website may include links to other 3rd party websites. We will only add links where we believe the 3rd party site to be of interest or added value to our site users and customers.
We will check all links at time of posting, but with no control over 3rd party sites, we take no responsibility for the correctness, how they develop content or how they process personal information.